sábado, 1 de novembro de 2008

Que mais posso dizer...

Eu prometi a mim mesmo que só escrevia aqui em Português...mas como posso resistir em colocar esta letra aqui que tanto significa...não há mais nada a dizer depois de a ler e ouvir no novo album dos Alter Bridge...LINDA!!! Espero que a "consumam" da melhor forma!

Watch over you...

"Leaves are on the ground
Fall has come
Blue skies turning grey
Like my love
I try to carry you
And make you whole
But it was never enough
I must go

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone
And who’ll watch over you
When I’m gone?

You say you care for me
But hide it well
How can you love someone not yourself

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone?
And who’ll watch over you when I’m gone?

And when I’m gone who will break your fall
And Fan your flame
I can’t go on let you loose it all but I can gain
Who’ll ease your pain
Ease your pain

And who is gonna save you when I’m gone
And who’ll watch over you?
And I will give you strength when you’re not strong
Who’ll watch over you when I’m gone away

Snow is on the ground
Winter’s come
You long to hear my voice
But I’m long gone"

Peace

1 comentário:

Heidi disse...

que gira a música:)))...n conhecia:)